Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last word from La Barista

Oh my goodness, did I have a crazy weekend!

For those of you who don't know, not only am I a barista, but I help out with the hockey games. You might have seen me at the Sullivan Arena, passing out Kendall towels and hockey season magnets.

Winning Friday's game was a great way to open the Kendall and only lead to a win the following night. Both of our goalies were on fire and did an amazing job, along with the rest of the team.

Way to fill out the student section, you guys! I could hear everyone on the other side of the arena!

Thanks to Seawolf thunder for playing some great beats to sing along with.

Back at the coffee shop... I can tell that fall is upon us. Customers have gone to ordering different flavors such as: pumpkin pie, candy corn, gingerbread and caramel apple.

The specials for the rest of this week are:
  • Wednesday: Nutty Irish Man Americano
  • Thursday: Macadamia Nut White Chocolate Mocha
  • Friday: Coconut Cream Pie Italian Soda
This morning I am drinking a pumpkin spice americano and I love it! You should try one for yourself. Yummy!

To my followers who always wonder where I am, my current location is at the Union Station Cafe. I know there are still a few who haven't figured that out yet (grin...)

Until next time,
-- Christina, your friendly barista

No comments:

Post a Comment