Friday, September 30, 2011

Where in the world is your barista?

Remember me telling you about that surprise, well... 

S-U-R-P-I-S-E!  I moved back to the Student Union! 

I will be running the shop from 7:45 a.m.-2:30 p.m. everyday and I can not wait to see your smiling faces. It's going to be great to see all the familiar faces  along with new ones.

This week our specials have a theme:  In the Summer. 
  • Tuesday is Jungle Mocha
  • Wednesday is Mango smoothie
  • Thursday is Beach Day White Chocolate Mocha 
  • Friday is Summer Slice Italian Soda

I will still be running all kinds of specials and even have a few surprises up my sleeve.
 
I hope you had a blast at Homecoming because I know I did, dancing the night away with all my friends. 

The Kendall is this Friday and Saturday and I am so excited. I have been helping put the whole thing together and boy, do we have a show for you!  Make sure to stop by the Student VIP for some free food and prizes.
 
Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes, it sure was a great one.
 
Until next time,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment