Thursday, September 29, 2011

And so, Shakespeare said....

As I take a lengthy sip of water from my brand new, super slick Homecoming 2011 cup, I can't help but reminisce on all of the crazy happenings that will culminate (for me, anyways) in the Viva la Poem Community Reading on Monday.


There was coordinating a location, date, and time (errhmm Student Union, Oct 3, 6-8 p.m.). Thankfully the Student Union threw us a bone, and a tasty bone it was. There was designing, printing, and posting the advertisement. For somebody who is pretty new to Photoshop, that's a good bit of work.


Angry Shakespeare
Oh, and there was this other time when (oh man, this is rich) Shakespeare rose from the grave, called me up, and was pretty darn upset that I didn't send him a personal invitation. He had some choice words, let me tell you.


Well, I won't tell you. But only to spare you the indecency.


Anyways. I have an essay to start on and something like 150 pages to read.


Viva la Poem

No comments:

Post a Comment