Wednesday, September 28, 2011

UAA's Homecoming Dance Friday will have a surprise

I’m Robert Tran, a grad student in the MBA program. I’ve been involved with USUAA student government for the last three years and one of the things I’m currently working on as a member of student government is planning the Homecoming Dance, which is happening this Friday at the Dena'ina Center. 

This is the first time since 2009 that we are bringing the dance back to the Dena'ina Center. Tickets are currently on sale at the Student Union Information Desk. I highly encourage you to go purchase your tickets now if you haven’t done so.

You should all go to the dance because I’ve added something special to the dance that hasn’t been done in previous Homecoming Dances. You will just have to come to the dance and find out what it is.

PS: Don't miss UAA Homecoming on Facebook, where Robert just answered this important question:

No comments:

Post a Comment